06 Jun Introducing Montreal’s Best Gym: Multi Gym MTL
CDM GYM is an excellent facility that offers a number of classes and various equipment. No matter what you’re looking for, you’re bound to find it at CDM GYM
What Makes CDM GYM the Best?
CDM GYM is the newest gym in Montreal, offering a cool, high-tech gym experience. Here are some of the main reasons that CDM GYM is amazing:
- Size: This large gym offers everything you could imagine. There’s tons of great equipment available, as well as classes offered. Size is not an issue at this large space.
- Comfort: This gym is designed in a highly attractive manner. With luxury lockers rooms (including heated floors) and a wet steam room; comfort comes naturally.
- The Best Equipment: With all the high-tech, computerized cardio equipment, you’re bound to find what you’re looking for. There are also various state-of-the-art strengthening equipment options available.
- Group Classes: Why not spice up your workout routine by incorporating some great group classes?
- Cleanliness: CDM GYM is spotless. This clean atmosphere allows you to focus on your fitness needs.
- Spa: Relax in this gyms spa. This is where you will find the wet steam room, exercise rooms and a comfortable TV lounge.
- Fun Atmosphere: There’s always something going on at CDM GYM Whether you’re attending a class, or working out on your own; you’re bound to enjoy the atmosphere.
Equipment and Classes Offered
All of MuliGym’s equipment is state-of-the-art, offering the best workout possibilities. Here are some of the equipment options available:
- Elliptical Trainers
- Kettle Bells
- Virtual Spinning Cycles
These are just some of the options available. No matter what you’re targeting, you’re bound to succeed with the equipment that CDM GYM offers. If you’re looking for some guidance or something different; check out some of the classes available.
- Yoga: Workout your body and mind. Yoga is a well respected, health promoting exercise.
- Cardio-pump: Get your blood flowing with this intense, fun workout.
- Pilates: Strengthen your overall body through deep breathing and stretching.
- Zumba: This Latin-inspired dance class will have you feeling great and having a good time.
- Boot Camp: If you’re looking to challenge yourself, look into a boot camp class.
Classes are offered on different days, so be sure to check out the schedule.
Location: 80 rue Queen, Montreal
Contact Information: You may contact the gym by email; info@CDM GYMmtl.com or by phone at;
514.363.6763. They will be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns.
Hours: CDM GYM’s hours of operation are; Monday-Friday 6:00 am to 10:00 pm and Saturday-Sunday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Personal Trainers: There are personal trainers available for your needs. Please contact the gym to set up your health plan.
It can be hard to find a gym that you love; offering everything you need. CDM GYM will not disappoint you. Whether you’re looking to lose weight or simply stay in shape, the professional staff can help you with every need.